Excavator Main Pin Thumb
- The Strickland Main Pin Hydraulic thumb is a custom-designed thumb built around the existing bucket. The thumb tine spacing is set to mesh perfectly with the teeth on the bucket. The thumb pivots on the same pin as the bucket or coupler allowing the thumb to follow the same curl radius as the bucket.
- The thumb has the following design features:
- Constructed from T1 steel.
- Hardened pins and replicable pivot bushings.
- Curved serrated design to maximize grip.
- Heavy duty cylinder with spherical bearings and HD-guarded piping.
- Added stiffener plates increase the rigidity of thumb body.