Progressive Link Thumb
- The Strickland Progressive Link Hydraulic thumb is custom-designed and built around the existing bucket. The addition of and additional linkage offers more rotation than the Main Pin design, offering a full 180-degree rotation. The thumb tine spacing is set to mesh perfectly with the teeth on the bucket. The thumb pivots on the same pin as the bucket or coupler, allowing the thumb to follow the same curl radius as the bucket.
- The thumb has the following design features:
- Constructed from T1 steel.
- Hardened pins and replicable pivot bushings.
- Curved serrated design to maximize grip.
- Heavy duty cylinder with spherical bearings and HD-guarded piping.
- Added stiffener plates increase the rigidity of thumb body.
- Linkage has its own rotation point, eliminating the need to replace the second OEM Pin and also reduces the installation and removal time.
- Locking pin secures thumb to prevent drift when not in use.